Lift For Life Academy is proud of its dress code policy, which provides students and families with clear expectations on what every student uniform should look like as outlined below. Students will be held to the highest of uniform standards for the 2018-19 school year. Students are required to wear all uniform requirements (including a belt, pants at the waist, and tucked in shirt) everyday, Monday-Friday, unless otherwise specified.
- Collared polo style or collared button down shirt, short or long sleeves
- Red/Black/White; Gold-colored shirts must have LFLA logo
- Shirts should be full length and tucked in at all times
- Black/Red blazer or cardigan sweater (red, black, white) or vest is permitted with uniform within the school colors.
- Solid khaki pants.
- Pants must have belt loops and be appropriately sized to eliminate sagging.
- Pants are to be worn at the natural waistline.
- TAN COLOR ONLY
- Solid tan khaki shorts.
- Shorts must be longer than the middle finger with hands down by the side
- All jackets must be school colors (red, black, white, gray or denim) in order to be worn during the school day.
- Large coats are permitted to wear to school but must be removed once in building if it is not school colors.
- Solid khaki skirts/dresses.
- Skirts must be longer than the middle finger with hands down
by the side
- TAN COLOR ONLY
- Headdresses such as scarves, beanies, hats etc.. can be worn for religious or health reasons ONLY
- Documentation must be submitted from a religious official and/or medical provider on their official letterhead to the Dean of students
- Members of athletic teams may wear their uniform jersey/top with their uniform bottoms only on game days
Students who Violate the dress code will face disciplinary action from the administrative team, which may include a in-school or out of school suspension.