Dear Lift For Life Academy Parents, Guardians and Students,
We are getting very close to the end of our long and restful break, and it is now time to prepare for the 2016-17 school year. We want this school year to be successful for your student.
Registration is MANDATORY for every student attending Lift For Life Academy Middle & High School.
Attendance at registration is the first step toward success. We strongly encourage parents and/or guardians to attend with their student, especially middle school students, incoming freshman, and any students attending LFLA for the first time. There are a few forms which you must verify, correct and sign. New bus schedules will be made based on the students who attend registration.
Reminder: Meningitis vaccine is required for incoming 8th and 12th grade students before the start of the school year.
Our mandatory registration dates are listed below. We will hold two sessions each day; you may select to attend either the 8 a.m.- noon session or the 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. session.
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016
- 7th and 8th graders (must provide address if address has changed)
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016
- 10th, 11th and 12th grade students (must provide address if address has changed)
- Physicals ($15) available to students 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (form by parent musty be completed to receive a physical – forms available at front desk) It is also mandatory for all 6th, 9th and 11th graders to have an up-to-date (yearly) physical on file to attend school. In order to participate in middle/high school sports, including tryouts, your child must have a current physical on file. No exceptions will be made!
- Thursday, July 28, 2016
- 6th and 9th graders (must provide address if address has changed)
- Must attend a mandatory 10 minute orientation prior to registration. the orientation times are as follows: 8-8:10 a.m., 10-10:10 a.m.,1-1:10 p.m., 2-2:10 p.m.
Student Uniforms: You will be able to pay for uniforms with your debit/credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover). LFLA polo shirts are $10 ($13 for any size over XL). Hoodies, sweatpants and other items will also be sold.
High School Students – First Day of School is Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Middle School Students – First Day of School is Wednesday, August 17, 2016
We are looking forward to seeing you, and we cannot wait to begin another fantastic year. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me at (314) 231-2337, or stop by my office. My door is always open.
Dr. Katrice Noble, LFLA Deputy Director